Easy paper tote bag - treat holder - Video Post

May 20, 2015

I'm loving the new Stampin' Up! in colours and today  I'm sharing  a video tutorial  to show you not only  how  I make easy paper tote bags but  the new designer series paper stack Cherry on top. Stampin' Up! provides an  outstanding quality paper in vibrant colours, double sided, thick, easy to work with,  great value and it will enrich any of your paper craft project. 48 sheets in a paper stack... you defo have to have  it!!

src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="paper tote bags"></a>
New Stampin' Up! in colours 2015-2016 : cucumber crush,  delightful Dijon,  Mint macaroon, Tiptop Taupe , Watermelon wonder...
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="paper tote bags"></a>
To make any of this bags you only need 1 sheet of new Cherry on Top DSP  from Stampin' Up. The new paper stacks  measures 6"x 6" inches . You can also make larger bags with Stampin Up 12"x12" inches paper sheets.  You just need to know how to do this  by watch my video tutorial here or at the bottom of this page
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="stampin up in colours"></a>

I also have made some mini tote  bags with Moonlight DSP from Stampin' Up! ( find them in the right of the picture below) this paper is going to be retired in June 2 -2015 when the new collection of colours and tools is available to the market.  
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="paper tote bags"></a>
These mini tote bags measures 4" x 2 -1/4" inches.
src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="paper tote bags"></a>
          
Watch my video tutorial  mini tote purse

 

Make the tote purse  in large size

Have a happy day and thanks for stopping by!!
x Bibi

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. I LOVE your creations Bibi & your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely Mercedes for stopping by. It's an honour for me having such talented woman whatching at my wee blog. Love your blog and Stampin Stud creations too.

      Delete
  2. Oh my, these are SO fantastic, colourful and just gorgeous! What a VERY talented lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel, thank you very much for your kind comment it made my day. The new in colour from stampin up are fantastic isn't it?

      Delete
  3. So cute. I am going to make some in Easter colors for my quilt group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm going to make them tomorrow and then ask the kids to embellish them and get them ready for the egg hunt. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these little bags, so good for lots of uses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and easy to make. Congratulations. Maria Helena (Brasil ) ������

    ReplyDelete
  7. BiBi, I just love your spirit and your craft techniques, thank you so very much for both of these videos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bibi, love your projects...can you tell me what size paper to start out with to make your bag? Love everything you make, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, there. thanks for asking. 6"x6" inches (15x15cm) you can make this bags with any size square piece of paper . x bibi

      Delete
  9. Hi Bibi, love this cute bag. To make one using 12 x 12 would you just do the exact same and double all the sizes? Thank you Joanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne, thanks. Yes you can do similar folding. I have a video en YouTube to show you how to do a larger bag. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-
      I hope it helps . X Bibi

      Delete
    2. Hello Bibi!! Happy New Year!!! I went to check the tutorial for the 12 x 12 tote, but it indicates it does not exist . . . I think there is something missing in the site address. Thanks so much! I have placed anonymous in the profile since I do not know how to use the other options.

      Marina . . . from far Africa

      Delete
    3. hello there. I'll add the video to this post. thank you very much for letting me know. this isthe link. x Hugs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Opk1S2LwtU

      Delete
  10. the tote is so cute ! I am going to make a lot of these to have on hand !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made a bunch of these and filled them with treats as a baby shower gift, and they went over really well! I did call them "diaper bags" for the occasion...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Love the paper tote bags! I'm planning on making them for Christmas. Could you please tell me the measurements for a medium bag? What are the final dimensions?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Love the paper tote bags! I'm planning on making them for Christmas. Could you please tell me the measurements for the medium bags? What are the finale dimensions?

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thanks for asking. The medium and larger bag are made using 12"x12" inches paper. The medium one looks a bit smaller just because I folded the top of the bag to the inside and because I made larger cuts at the sides so when I glue the sides together this also affected the width of the bag making it shorter. The larger bag measures about width 8"x length 5"x deep 2". So I would say that the medium one is about 7"x4"x2" , You can use any rectangular piece of paper to customize your bags to any size. Many Hugs and I hope you enjoy making this easy project at Christmas. x Bibi

      Delete
  14. These paper tote bags are wonderful! I could do some interesting things by my own hands!Thank you for sharing this DIY project.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great project. Your video was so well done I was able to follow along and make one out of a magazine scrap because I couldn’t wait to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bibi! very cute gift bags! do you have written instructions by chance? thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Blog " EASY PAPER TOTE BAG - TREAT HOLDER", Fantastic and amazing blog. You made blogging style so easy and informational. i like such as informative blogs . I bookmarked it for more use in future.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Extra ! I just made it to put goodies in a happy mail for my penpal . I made my first one with paper, and it's perfect. Thank you sooo much !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs