Make clouds with Tree Builder punch and Sparkles of life stamp set from Stampin Up

May 14, 2015

Hi, I'm loving the new Sparkles of life stamp set and the Tree Builder Punch from Stampin' Up! These two new products are very versatile to make all kind of  cards. 
 With the punch you can cut the dies to build a tree, a tree branch,  cupcakes,  ice creams, flower baskets, clouds and you can also invent new creative ways to use it. I have made a  Xmas reindeer using it and I love it, is so easy to use!

In this post I have made little clouds  ... and I'm sharing an encouragement card idea:
" Every Cloud has a silver lining - You just have to look up to see it"
All about this combo is adorable. The set includes 22 clear stamps and both will be available to purchase from June 2 -2015 in MY SHOP!

src="http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/image.jpg" alt="treebuilderpunch"></a>
I have use  whisper white card stock, Bermuda Bay  ink and card stock and Stazon ink to stamp the sentiment.  I used crumb cake card stock to make the card base. I have use some scarps from silver sheets and the new designers series paper stack cherry in the top also available after launching the new catalog in June 2 - 2015.




Thanks for stopping by!! xx Bibi

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs