Build a reindeer with the new Tree Builder Punch from Stampin' Up!

May 13, 2015

I was crazy to put my hands on the new Tree Builder Punch from Stampin' Up! this amazing tool will be launched to the market on June 2 /2015 and with this punch you will be able to build a tree, a cupcake, an ice cream, clouds and guess what? You can also punch out the antlers, the ears,the eyes to create a Christmas Reindeer,  you can make a flower basket, you can even punch out the small flower to embellish any of your craft projects or to make a tiny wreath.  Awesome, isn't it? 

I  was playing with the punch yesterday and this is  the first of 5 projects I' have upload recently here in my blog.. I hope like them! 

Watch video tutorial  to see How I build the reindeer
or click to see: Flower baskets -TreeCupcake   /  Ice cream/  Clouds 

Have a look of the new Tree Builder Punch,  this beauty will be waiting for you on June 2/2015 in MY SHOP,


And there are even more good news,  Stampin Up have designed a coordinating Stamp set of 22 clear Stamps called:  sprinkles of life.  it is just  stunning and  for every Stampet Set sold Stampin' Up! will make a donation to  Ronaldn Macdonal House Charities.

Stampin' Up! partners with Ronald McDonald House Charities® (RMHC) to bring comfort and creativity to the lives of Ronald McDonald House guests. Each year, thousands of families stay at independently operated Ronald McDonald Houses all over the world. These Houses serve as temporary homes for the families of seriously ill children who are being treated in nearby hospitals.
So I couldn't have better reasons to pre-order this 2 wonderful tools and other newbies that I will showcasing shoortly. The new in- colors are to die for!!!  But for now I have been busy with this pair: tree builder punch and sparkle of life stamp set.  Please keep an eye in my blog I'll be posting some other fun projects in the next days... and the video tutorial to make this fun r Xmas reindeers !!









Watch video Tutorial to make the reindeer



Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Crafting
XBibi

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Stunning Bibi...love the reindeer you have create
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylvie and Im making a video tutorial just to show how easy you can make it. will be uploading it ASAP in my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZTo0Xn8LOE-5jEECXMSaqA

      Delete
  2. Thanks Bibi....
    Love everything you make
    XxSylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bibi

    I loved the video of the Christmas Reindeer tags...they are so cute...I would really love to copy them...as I am making envelope gift boxes with Christmas cards in them to donate to the Mid North Coast Cancer Clinic at Port Base Hospital Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia...for them to raffle for patients at their annual Christmas Luncheon for the patients that have gone through cancer treatments in the year...The money raised from these raffles...goes to help keep the cancer clinic going...so people do not have to travel so far...I promise I will give you full credit for your creation of these lovely little tags...when I have made and finished one...I will send a picture of it to you...thank you for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Cheers
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Hi Barbara, it is lovely to heard from you today. It is an honour for me if you want to CASE (copy) this project . that's why I made it. I whish you the best with the charity project. You have a gold's heart! X Bibi

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Miss Bibi...am just about to go to dream land now is 10:29pm...and I wish you well.

      Cheers
      Barb

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm currently working on other versions of this tag. I, will do a short video of them this week and post on my blog and on YouTube this week along with my Christmas cards I have done so far. If all goes well I will do some more videos once I work out how to mount my iPad onto my tripod.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bibi, I thought my comment earlier today would have been here but maybe I didn't finish my post. I did your reindeer a little bit different, I added a mouth and tongue to him. I've came up with a few different versions of him and I'm going to be doing some other characters as well. I don't like to copy other people's work exactly I like to change it up a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I would live to see your different versions! and don't worry about Casing ( Copy and sharing) sometimes is the way to get some practice. ;) x hugs

      Delete
  7. I have copied some the same,as you said for practice. I love to give credit to the people that created them and I do share the original blogs and videos so that my clients can view the originals. I don't believe in taking credit for someone else's work.
    I should have my other versions completed by end of the next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs