Blessed by God Stampin Up ♥ easy book box tutorial

May 12, 2015

Hello,  today post is to share with you  an easy  peasy book box tutorial . I  was working with  Blessed by God Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! last week  and my brain made a natural connection with the Bible while I was making some projects with this set so I thought  it would be nice to make some sort of gift packaging for  bibles, books, or even for memory keeping albums!!... This is the result of my first trying ... Perhaps I'm recreating in my video tutorial the oldest way to make boxes? 
 I applied  "marker to stamp technique" to add different colours to the stamped  fonts and images. and I have used Petite Petals Punch and the flower in the itty bitty accents punch pack to make the flowers. I  used a piece of Painted Blooms designer series paper and Kraft card stock and I used Blackberry Bliss and Hello honey Stampin' write markers to add colour.
I have designed these boxes to pack bibles  and  I thought this might be an easy packaging idea for memory keeping albums as well or anything in general. It is super easy to make and they will look completely different according the paper, the colours and the stamp sets you use to give them live. 


Cutting the card card stock to make the base: 
Length: length of your book - album or product + 2 x desired box height .

Width: wisth of your book-album or product + 2x desired box heigh

Score and fold all around the card stock  at desired height measurement

Cutting the card card stock to make the lead:
Length:  length of your book -album-product + 2cm

Width: width of your book -album-product + 2cm+ desired height measurement.

Score and fold at  the desired height at the left side of the card stock.

                Click to watch video tutorial





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Bibi
    Love your box ... Stunning and the video... I see you have more Followers... I still cannot... But check your blog every day...
    Hope you are well...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvie. I also keep an eye on your blog your cards are stunning. I love the way you add colour to the images. Xx

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs