CUTTING FELT WITH DIES + BUTTERFLY DIES BY STAMPIN UP

July 19, 2015

Hello, I have a video tutorial to show you how easy is to cut felt with Stampin' Up! dies and  I also show you how to make the scarf in the picture below.  For this demonstration I have used Bold butterflies Framelits dies from Stampin' Up! 

You don't need to be a sewing expert to finish this project and the colours you choose will defo make a completely different looking scarf. I had some pieces of  blue jersey fabrics so I used them  for this demonstration but  the scarf might look a  hundred times nicer in other colours. oh! you can  also use the felty die cuts to embellish different craft projects (please see picture at the bottom of this post) you can make cards, brooches,  hair pins,  embellishments for  cushion covers, T Shirts , hats, bags and much more! I hope you like the idea.





To make the scarf you can even recycle those old jersey T-shirts or leggings in your closet and make something new.





In the video you will see how I make the small scarf but you can make larger ones according the measurements of your neck and chest.

I have downloaded some pictures from google  after making a quick search online for "felt butterflies" and I found many beautiful  project ideas. In the picture below are some of my favourites. You can make them all  using the Bold Butterflies Framelits dies from Stampin Up! 

watch video tutorial



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Bibi
    This is a fabulous idea... You are so creative... Love the butterflies...,
    Thanks for the video....
    Hope you are keeping better...,
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely Sylvie, still feeling yucky but exited with the new member in the family. :)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs