How to make your own wooble action springs tutorial

August 05, 2015

Hello, today I want to share  a  video tutorial to show you how I made  my own action wobble springs. I hope you like it!  I have used Stanta Stache Stamp set from Stampin' Up! to make the card in the piiture below and you can find complete list of supplies at the bottom of this post.. Thanks Bibi. x

To make this wobble  action springs you can also use wire and card stock in any colour that coordinate with your projects.  The kind of wire I'm using in the video is sold in a wide range of colours.

watch video tutorial





Thanks for stopping by!!!
order stampin up products 24/7  by clicking here or check out  below supply list for this project


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Bibi
    Hope your morning sickness is better... Fabulous card... Thanks for the idea....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea bibi, tfs gotta try this. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs