Watercolour wings Stampin Up latch card with action wobble spring

July 03, 2015

Hello,  I have been  using  the stunning watercolour wings stamp set from Stampin Up and bold butterflies thinlits dies to make a couple of paper projects and a couple of sewing projects I'll be sharing with you here  in my blog. In this post a latch card with a homemade action wobble spring.   I hope you like this project! Please find tutorial and supply list at the end of this post.


I just want to give a little bit of motion to this card so I add a wobble spring underneath the central butterfly and its wobble! it is pretty cool / watch video here

 Latch on card


 


video tutorial




thanks for stopping by!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What an amazing card. My daughter and I loved watching your video tutorial and are planning on making one as soon as I order the water colour wings framelits bundle. Have a lovely week. Cheers all the way from Australia Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love these tools . Remember that you get extra 15% when you buy the bundle look for the code of the bundle on the catalog or searching on your local demonstrator website.

      Delete
  2. Wowed Bibi stunning card and Video... Love it.... Love that stamp set ....
    Congrats on your news
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvie. this Stamp set is a have to have. x

      Delete
  3. Thanks Michelle, I'm editing a video to show you all how I make the action wobble spring as well. Ill post it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs