Bold Butterfly framelits dies from Stampin Up

July 03, 2015

Hi everybody,  today I'm sharing an easy card idea using the bold butterfly framelits dies from Stampin' Up!it crates absolutely adorable  perfect crisp edges and a stunning embossed frame all around the die cut shape. I love it!!


This die  easy to work with and provides beautiful results without any effort.
I have used watercolor paper for the front panel and  a very think ( 300 grs) black card stock to make the small butterfly in the center, as you can see in the picture  instead of cutting all the small details in the butterfly I have embossed the image using the die ( I passed the die once thought the big shot machine if I wanted completely cut I ll need to pass it twice as this is a very thick card stock). I use a small piece of designer series paper from the 12"x12" stack (in colour 2015 - 2017) in mint macaron and I used the sentiment of "watercolour wings stamp set"


Thanks for stopping by and please find list of supplies below.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love this Bibi! Would you mind if I case? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely Lilian. it will be an honour. feel free to CASE everything. x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel. x sending hugs from the Scottish Highlands

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Bibi...,love the Butterflies... Stunning card...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs