Watercolour wings easy card background + Lampshade Stampin' Up! #tgifc15

August 07, 2015

Hello crafty friends,  I have the honour to be the Guest Star this week for the color challenge #tgifc15   and I'm participating in this activity together with amazingly creative people, some of them  part of the Artisan Designer Team of Stampin' Up!  I've really enjoyed  the challenge and I want to thank the talented SU Demo  Mercedes Weber  for inviting me.  This challenge made me return to my craftroom  after a couple of weeks of feeling poorly due to my pregnancy and it was good...   I have made 2 easy projects using the challenge colours and  "Watercolour Wings" + "Another Thank you" Stamp sets from Stampin' Up!  I hope you like it and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any questions. x Bibi
  





 CLICK on the graphic below to be taken directly to the challenge





Thanks for stopping by!


whatch video related


Order  supply  list used to make this project 24/7

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the lampshade. Absolutely stunning! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie and it is very easy to make. I'm editing the video and hopefully I will upload it to my channel tin a couple of days. X

      Delete
  2. You always come up with some amazing ways to use stamps Bibi. Love the lampshade too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bibi
    I must have missed this post... Love the Lampshade.. Stunning as always... Card is fabulous... Hope you are feeling a lot better
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the lampshade when I first saw it, very clever, and lobe it even more with the video. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs