GDP001 Colour Challenge Summer Silhouettes + bold butterfly framelits die Stampin Up

September 07, 2015

Hi carfty friends, what a better day to start a new challenge than my birthday!! yeah.  I'm so excited because today we are launching  the first challenge of our  Global Design Team I  have the honour to participate in this new project  with creative, talented designers from all over the world. We have a singular passion for paper craft, quality, and Stamping’ Up! My highest goal in this new adventure is to be able to share the joy of crafting and perhaps a little bit of inspiration.  

COLUR CHALLENGE #1  
smokey slate, pink piroutte and so safron colours



Every challenge is an opportunity to learn, to create and to share. I enjoy making this card, selecting the stamp sets I could use to make it  and spending some time putting together all the elements to give it shape and flesh.  I couldn’t resist and I used my sewing machine to stich a frame on the pink piroutte card stock. I think I’ll  do it more often as I love the way the stiches looks on it!


Please come along and join in too and make something and share it on the Global Design Project Challenge Blog GDP #001 – click here to see instructions to participate. 

Click on the links below to see materials used to make this card and to order online Stampin Up supplies...


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I love what you have done with the Summer Silhouettes stamp set Bibi. So excited to be on the GDP design team with you! So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for stoppin by Kylie. It is an honour to be in this challenge with you.. x Bibi

      Delete
  2. Bibi that's beautiful :-) So delicate and subtle xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely Lea, what a pleasant visit. I also love your creations. x

      Delete
  3. So very gorgeous. I am exited to see what you guys create each week as part of the Global Design Project team. The stiching adds so very much and the silver thread under the gold butterfly is perfect. Every touch is thought of. Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer what a lovely message. Thank you very much for your kidness. x a big hug from Scotland.

      Delete
  4. Bibi, you card is amazing. I am so thrilled to be on the Global Design Project team with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure Connie, you are such a talented woman. Absuletely adore your delicate and femenine projects.

      Delete
  5. Bibi, this is just divine! LOVE how you've used the leaves from Summer Silhouettes - very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, I hope you join us sometime in a challenge. will be amazing to keep in touch. x

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday Bibi! You kept that quiet. I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with a new design team and new challegne!! Love,love you gorgeous card. I am so happy to be on the Global Design Proejct team with you ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Paula , you are right. I will never forget that our GDP was born the same day than me ( a few year later of course. :) )

      Delete
  7. Bibi, This card is beautiful - every detail is perfectly planned, and the thin border around the card is so soft and sweet. I'm so happy to be serving on this Global Design Project Design Team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beautiful card Bibi and belated birthday wishes to you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just so gorgeous! LOVE your sponged butterfly and stitching and tiny pearls. It''s so perfect! Excited to be sharing GDP with you <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy, happy birthday Bibi! And I agree, I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate tan by paper crafting! Your card is gorgeous and the addition of the gold butterfly and stitching makes it super special. Well done on your first GDP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Bibi
    Happy belated Birthday... Your card is fabulous... Your ideas are amazing... You are truly talented...
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful !!!! My favorite card !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs