Masculine waterfall card ♥ Lovely as a tree Stampin Up

September 04, 2015

Hello, Every month I participate in a card swap activity and last month challenge was to create a masculine waterfall card. The true is that I struggle with masculine projects. Why this is so challenging? Anyway, I decided to use  "Lovely as a Tree" and sentiments from  "Timeless Love", "Floral wings", "Age Awareness" and "For the new two" stamps sets from Stampin' Up!
Yep, I used a pile of stamps to make this card as I also tried to build a message! I  defo will get the “rotary alphabet stamp” next time so building messages will be easy peasy.  In my opinion Waterfall Cards are ideal for long messages or for "project life" pieces… would be so beautiful to create a Waterfall Card with pictures e. g. for an anniversary card.
I used autumnal ink colours like  real red, pumpkin pie and crushed curry, I also used gold embossing powder to stamp the sentiments. Please find list of materials used to make this card at the bottom of this post.


The pull up tab was stamped to be used to write an extra message... 


whatch video tutorial waterfall card



Thanks you very much for stopping by!
 please click on the images below to order Stampin Up products 24/7

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely card. Are you able to share how you made it, as I really have no idea. You are a very talented artist, tbanks for all the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested in knowing how you got the different colours on the larger tree on the masculine card.
    I can see you have done some sponging on the group of trees, which is a technique I love to do as well as masking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for asking. I used Stampin write markers to apply ink colours and I used blender pens to blend them. When applying ink to the background with a sponge I also rub the sponge on the tree image. I hope this help. X Bibi

      Delete
  3. Hi, can you please give me the material that you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi there, thanks for asking. please check the bottom of this post. there is a carrusel with a list of supplies used. :) x Bibi

      Delete
  4. I love this card and have watched your video. I cannot get the score lines on the red striped piece. Are they 3/8"? thanks.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda , Thanks for asking . In my blog example yes. The frame is 3/8" - 1cm from the edges but you can make it thicker . Have a look here for pictures of all the pieces http://www.bibicameron.co.uk/2015/09/waterfall-card-tutorial-in-this.html?m=1 X Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs