Personalized Shopping Bags using Stampin Up Supplies #GDP007

October 19, 2015

Happy Monday everybody,   this week  Global Design Project have a new challenge for you and the theme is "The Farm".


Don't worry if you don't own a farm-themed stamp set there are many things you can create for this week's challenge using a little bit of creativity.

I made a  "Farm Fresh" eco- friendly shopping bag!

This is not a sewing project.  I bought the bag at 50p at a local craft shop and the denim flower embellishments do not require sewing. This is a very affordable project and it is extremely easy and quick.



I have used Larger than Life Alphabet and Numbers Stamp set and Bouquet Bigz L die from Stampin' Up! 

With Larger Than life Alphabet and Numbers Stamp set with 38 individual stamps you will be able to personalize any papercraft project or home decor - sewing projects.

You might need to use different inks or paints to achieve good and permanent results. 

Stampin Up inks are water-based so they are not the best option for stamping on fabric. Yes, you could use them but for projects, you don't need to wash.

I also used the Bouquet Bigz L die from Stampin Up!  to create some floral embellishments and  I have attached them to the bag with brads. 


Please use my blog search box anytime to find additional information about "stamping on fabric", you will find more projects and tutorials.


 Remember: when crafting every detail matters.
 I used threads to create a fun embellishment for the bag corners

Check Other Stamping on Fabric post:  

Thanks for stopping by! 

Do not forget  to play  along and join in too and make something and share it on the Global Design Project Challenge – click here to see instructions to participate in challenge #7

****If the stamp set and die set used for this project are discontinued, I'll add to the supplies list at the bottom of this post new similar stamps you can use to create this project.

Supplies List 

Buy these amazing tools by click on the pictures below or to discover many more beautiful craft materials.


Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog,  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Bibi, super cute bag and perfect for our "farm" challenge this week! I love that you did a video to go with this project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie. Love your project too. It makes mwant to eat jam + butter on a toast. :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Connie. Love your project too. It makes mwant to eat jam + butter on a toast. :)

      Delete
  2. Bibi, this is such a fun project. I love how you show the range of your creativity with every new challenge. Beautiful work. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you know now that this is a project that anybody can make . Completely in your amazing set of skills. Hugs X

      Delete
  3. I love your thinking Bibi!! Who wouldn't want to sling this bag over their shoulder to bring home all the goodies bought at the farmers market! A lovely reminder also, that we can stamp on other materials with Stampin' Up! product too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Paula. You can imaging how amazing is Stampin on glass and wood as well.

      Delete
  4. What a genius idea! I love your interpretation of this fun challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was on Pinterest and saw this bag! I loved it and wanted to buy it! Then I looked closer and said "Holy crap, that is Stampin' Up! stuff!". Now I see it is YOUR work! Holy crap, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is not need to buy it now as you could make it in minutes. Perhaps nicer!! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow what an awesome project! I'd love to take this bag to the local farmers market to carry my goods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much for the comment. There is soo many thing we can make with our SU supplies. :)

      Delete
  7. Your idea is SO great! Never thought about doing a project like this. Clever idea, clever lady.
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing! I love going to the farmers market when I'm down the coast visiting family and this bag is a brilliant idea. I might need to CASE this Bibi! Thanks for the video too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gol Larger than life alphabet and numbers stamp set because I saw one of your post with lovely ideas for a SU party. Everything was stunning in the post. the banners, the table decorations...WOW So nobody more than you can case this project. ;) lol

      Delete
  9. I feel like shopping at a famer's market! Cool project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs