Making cards with Harris Tweed scraps and Butterfly dies from Stampin Up

October 21, 2015

Hello crafty friends, here I am 1 year later introducing the idea that  pushed me out to buy Stampin Up! supplies in first place but as never is too late to share ideas here I go with my Harris Tweed handmade cards. Super easy and quick project using bold butterfly  framelits dies from Stampin Up and  Another thank you Stamp set.  

I also would like to invite you to visit my new blog www.myharristweed.com dedicated to share my passion for this fabric, tutorials and ideas for crafty hearts and you can also oder online small packages of  Harris Tweed to make cards like these ones at good prices.

Check out more card ideas like this one by clicking here

Thanks for stopping by! x Bibi

To order Harris Tweed to make these cards please click here!

Order Stampin Up supplies to make this project


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So love these cards and the way that you have used the tweed fabric behind them. They are absolutely stunning Bibi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs