SYMPATHY CARDS - HEARTFELT SYMPATHY STAMPIN UP SYMPATHY STAMPIN UP #GDP014

December 07, 2015

Hello there! when making a card for  Global Design Challenges  I can't focus in a single idea so for today's sketch challenge I decided to go ahead and post 2 different cards :) In the pictures below a sympathy card made using Heartfelt Sympathy Stamp set  or please  click here to see the other card I made  using the challenge sketch.

I wasn't sure about using black background  for a sympathy card or any bright colour but this was the result of the first trying. I'll be making more sympathy cards using this beautiful stamp set to explore more possibilities and I'll be sharing them with you when I get them done.



I think that making sympathy cards could be a difficult  task when we think too much in saying  with them  how much  we  care when someone lose a beloved person. We want to make complicated foldings, using intricate dies or embellish them with as many accessories as possible and if possible pack them in an embellished box as well but as Nicky Dexter ( UK SU Demo) advice  me: it is better to keep it simple as what is important is what we write inside.

So when the hard time of sending away a sympathy card arrives simple handmade cards are not only special because each one is unique and was carefully done by loving hands of a crafter but because they give us the opportunity to take the time to write a message from our heart.

So that I kept this card simple and I added small flowers embellishments made with the little flower in the tree builder punch and rhinestone basic jewels.  All materials you can purchase in my Stampin' Up!  shop here or  from the carrusel  listed at the bottom of this post.

You can also participate in weekly challenge and share your projects and ideas  with talented paper craft artist around the globe . Click here to join the challenge of this week! here you also have a picture of  my 2 cards for today. Which one is your favorite?


Thanks for stopping by and do not forget to leave a comment,  I would love to hear from you. x Bibi

Supply list: 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs