A NICE CUPPA STAMPIN UP LOVE CARD #GDP019 - Theme Challenge

January 18, 2016

Hello everyone,  I was determined to use  Nice Cuppa stamp set  and coordinating dies from Stampin' Up!  for this week challenge: challenge #19 of Global Design Project / Theme: Love and then I got the idea of making something slightly different. 

I have to admit that I struggled to accomplish my own objectives with this card  and  I'm not sure if I did because A Nice Cuppa is in my opinion a very feminine stamp set, or because  my english is not good enough to play with  words, or because  I'm lack of sleep at 3 weeks from the due date of my 3rd baby and my brain is not working as it should...

So here is  my love card  for today's challenge. I hope you like it and make you giggle!

Please check out  other projects I  made with this tools


Below a picture of  the gorgeous "A nice cuppa" stamp set and the dies. Ideal to make Mother's day or feminine friendship cards and invitations. The dies includes a cup of coffee which would be fantastic as well to make love cards or get well cards.



I  tried  to give a different sense to this card using  the dies and only 1 of the stamps in the set. To complete the message I used Alphabet Rotary stamp. So many  ideas came to my mind then as with the Alphabet Rotary stamp I could built any message  but this one was the easier, short to execute and perhaps a bit different from the projects  I have seen before using this combo.


Once the design was clear in my mind this was a very easy and quick project.   I also have use  a sheet of  Have a Cuppa designer series paper stack (DSP)for the background,  black, cherry cobbler, and kraft card stock, circle punch and dies to make the plate, white emboss powder, silver metallic thread  and the heart is from Bear hugs Framelits Dies all products from Stampin' Up! you can purchase any of this items by clicking on the pictures at the bottom of this post or here!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. hahaha you are funny! I can hear you saying this in your gorgeous accent too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card shows that die so well! I had no idea what to do with the cutlery. This is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, it made be giggle Bibi! You are very clever, and it is delightful seeing such a different card for the love theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you accomplished everything. It's very funny and I do like the change of color for the Nice Cuppa set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and your knife fork and spoon especially on the inside! Wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bibi, Lovely card and very creative. I would never had thought of this when I was that close to my due date OR even now! You are wonderful. Don't doubt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since food is all you can think about at the moment, this makes for a very appropriate (and funny) Valentines card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Bibi! I love that you created a place setting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs