CUPS & KETTLE FRAMELITITS DIES STAMPIN UP

January 25, 2016

A very neutral, minimalist card idea for you today using Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies from Stampin' Up!

 I'm fascinated with fussy cutting and die cutting at the moment or perhaps I'm just in love with the new dies that Stampin' Up! brought to the market with the Spring Summer Catalog 2016.  All of them are to die for! 


Please check out  other projects I  made with this tools  



To make this card I only used 2 of the 12 dies of Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies pack  Using my Big shot ( die cutting machine)  I did cut 2 coffee cups out from Whisper white and 2 from Bermuda Bay card stock, I overlay them on top of each other and pasted them with Stampin' Up! dimensionals on top of the card front panel also in whisper white card stock.



I cut out from velum the hearts that looks like steam leaving the hot cups of coffee and I stamp a small heart of A nice Cuppa stamp set  using real read ink on whisper white card stock, I cut hand cut it,  pasted  it with dimensionals on the center of the cup and I applied glossy accents on top. The glossy accents changed  the colour of the ink and I kind of like it.


I made a banner using a tiny piece of DSP (have a cuppa from Stampin' Up!) and I stamped one of the sentiments of Balloons Celebration Stamp set: "Come, let us sit together and drink coffee", perfect for this basic card design.  I embellish with Linen Thread and Paper Doilies from Stampin' Up!

Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies includes 12 beautiful  tea - coffee related dies and I bought them together with the coordinating stamp set A Nice Cuppa because Stampin' Up! offers a 15% discount when buying bundles so I always prefer to get coordinating tools straight away. 

Below a picture of the dies:


Thanks for stopping by and  Click here or in the pictures below  to order Stampin' Up! Supplies 24 /7
Please  feel free to leave a comment or  to ask any question. I'll be happy to keep in touch with you. 
x Bibi

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Bibi, Love the card, it looks so elegant. Can you tell me how you adhered the Vellum hearts please? tfs. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, I used some drops of multi glue. Leave it dry a wee bit and then paste your small vellum pieces, but the drops have to be tiny so we can't see them.x Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs