GRATEFUL BUNCH STAMPIN' UP! THANK YOU CARDS IDEA IN 3 DIFFERENT COLOUR COMBOS

March 22, 2016

Hello stampers! Welcome to my blog.

I made pretty and easy thank you cards using Grateful Bunch stamp set by Stampin' Up! and coordinating punch (Blossom Bunch Punch)   and I have lots of pictures for you today.

 You can purchase the stamp, the punch or buy the bundle and save 15% and get ready to  make completely different projects with this gorgeous images and die cuts.

Today I made a simple card design in 3 different colour combos. 

For this projects I used mainly the biggest flower  in the set to create the background and I used all the sentiments to show you the beautiful fonts...



For this card I used  Pool Party, Whisper White and Tip Top Taupe Card stock.   All the images were stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and I added colour using blender pensCrushed Curry and Brushing Bride ink pads, except for the banner which was stamped with Crushed Curry ink on whisper White card stock.


I  also used one of the stamps in Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add  ink splattered patterns to the background with Pool Party ink and I used the coordinating  punch : Blossom Bunch Punch to cut the little flowers on the banner and inside the card.



I made a second card using Whisper White and Tangerine Tango card stock. I stamped the flowers  using Basic Black Archival Stampin' Up ink  and I added colour using blender pens and Stampin' write markers in Tangerine Tango, Strawberry Slush, Real red and Bermuda Bay ink colours.

I used  another  stamp in Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add  stripes to the back of the little banner in the front panel and I stamp the sentiment with Clear Versamark ink and White Stampin' Emboss Powder.



 And I made a third card in Lost Lagoon and Crushed Curry colours. All the images were stamped with Basic Black Archival Stampin' Up ink and the sentiment on the banner was stamped  with clear Versamark ink and White Stampin' Emboss Powder.


see more project  made with this stamp HERE /HERE
Now take a closer look to Grateful Bunch stamp set
click on the picture to buy or see detailed description.





Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any question, 
I''ll be happy to hear from you. x Bibi






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs