GRATEFUL BUNCH STAMPIN UP WATER COLOUR ON VELLUM FOR #GDP028 - CASE the Designer Jessica Williams

March 21, 2016

Every  Monday brings a new challenge on  Global Design Project and the Australian Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Jessica Williams  is the source of inspiration for our team this week.

Jessica is a creative genius and she always find the way to use Stampin' Up! supplies in the most ingenious way. She is also part of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design team 2015-2016. I love her work.

This is  the card I want to share  with you today. I made it using Grateful Bunch Stamp Set and Timeless love Stamp Set  by Stampin' Up! I hope you like it!




So we are casing this beautiful project by Jessica 
Remember that for this challenge you  can CASE Jessica's  colour combo,  the sketch,  use the same stamp set or  the theme as inspiration to make your own project .

I haven't copied  Jessica's  exact design but like  her I used Timeless Love Stamp set, a watercolor technique and vellum on an neutral background and I CASE her sketch.



How I do it?

I stamped the wreath 4 times with Stazon white ink on Stampin' Up! Vellum, then I applied  real read ink on the front and at the back of the vellum using blender pens and until I got  a vibrant red colour. To add shadows to the petals I used Chocolate Chip ink. Note: I avoid applying  ink on the white lines of the images when adding. 

I trimmed the flowers with scissors and I pasted them with dimensional on the main panel.  As shown in the pictures I stamped the leaves background on Kraf card stock with Chocolate Chip ink using  one of the stamps in Grateful Bunch stamp set .

I made a banner out of craft card stock and Sahara Sand Card stock using Lots of Labels Framelits Dies and I layered all the elements. I embellished with Silver Metallic Thread and Rhinestones
                          

Supply list used to make this card



 Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set 136835 Price: £14.00





Read about another projects I previously made with Timeless Love Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!

  




Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any question, I''ll be happy to hear from you. x Bibi


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. What a labour of love Bibi! The way you have done those vellum flowers is so clever and special. Love your take on Jessica's gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bibi
    Love your card... Love the stamp set and the Kraft card... Beautiful design
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Hope the baby is well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't expecting those divine flowers to have been coloured on vellum, they are so virbant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Bibi - I love colouring on vellum and you've most definitely rocked it!! Superb colours - all works so well together :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy that you posted the technique you used on the vellum flowers, they are beautiful. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Bibi ! I love how the flowers pop out of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so, so beautiful Bibi! Thank you for your kind words - I am so honoured to have you CASE my card this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These flowers are perfect, Bibi! I love how you've paired the red with the kraft cardstock - such a wonderful pairing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Bibi, and oh! look! - you've used my favourite SU colour in those fabulous flowers! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card. I love the use of the flowers cut out from the wreath set, they are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs