PICTURE PERFECT STAMPIN UP FOR GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #GDP029 Colour Challenge

March 28, 2016

When I saw Picture Perfect Stamp Set in the Stampin' Up! Spring Summer Catalog-2016 I knew this will be one of the most beautiful nature themed stamps that anybody can have in their hands.  So I used this 4 step stamp set to make the cards below  for a very pretty colour challenge on Global Design project  this week.




When I was stamping these cards in the challenge colours I couldn't avoid having the  feeling that I was pushing to hard to make it work.  I was running trying to complete my project while my baby was drinking a bottle at 2 am and my husband was shouting: Bibi come on help!! so  I had 15 minutes to choose a stamp set, design both cards and make them. These are defo easy and quick compositions!

But  to reassure myself I made a google search by "orange hummingbird and roses" and look what I found...

 

Now I have the personal challenge  to achieve a more realistic look with this stamp set and this colour combo. I will be making a video tutorial that will be available shortly on my YouTube channel to show you how I do this. CLICK HERE TO SUSCRIBE and be the first to know when is online.

And let Picture Perfect stamp set  do all the work for you.  The set  contains  18 individual clear stamps ... it is just stunning!





Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any question, 
I''ll be happy to hear from you. x Bibi

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Just amazing Bibi - How can one person have so much talent? Like seriously?? Wonderful Projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bibiana - this card is so amazing! I can't stop looking at it. The colours look so excellent on this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy seeing the diversity of cards in a color challenge...love your choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a vibrant card Bibi! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never cease to amaze me with your talent Bibi. These cards are beyond gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered for a moment where the beautiful bird stamp came from?! This is stunning Bibi. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not bad for a 15-minute job Bibi! Gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous hummingbird - I lived in Texas for a while and loved these birds - we don't have them here in the UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the one with the hummingbird - so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs