GRATEFUL BUNCH STAMPIN' UP! FOR GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #GDP030 - Sketch Challenge.

April 04, 2016


Here is my card for  Global Design Project's challenge  this week,  it is a sketch challenge and I decided to use  "Grateful Bunch Stamp set" to make it. 

This is the sketch 

When I saw this sketch I though  in using Grateful Bunch stamps set no only because  any  of its floral stamps  will be perfect to stamp a little embellishment to the banner or  because it has a lace border  stamp  that I could also use for this challenge but  also  because I was looking for the opportunity to use  the small butterfly stamp in the set. 



The small butterfly image only measures  1" width x  3/4" length when stamped and  as I wanted to make it pop up some how  on top of the banner it occurred to me creating a 3 layer butterfly for this project. I have done this before and it really add interest to cards. 

Look how easy is to make this:


As the card was a  little subtle for my taste I add a card base in Delightful Dijon card stock and coordinating designer series paper, 

Supply list: 

  •  1-1/4" circle punch 
  • White Stazon and lost lagoon ink
  • Water colour paper
  •  Lost Lagoon and Delightful Dijon card stock
  •  A piece of Delightful Dijon DSP in colors 2016 -2017 
  •  Silver Metallic Thread .
  •  Basic Pearls. 

All materials from Stampin' Up! 



I also  have made other projects using this stamp set please click HERE and HERE to see them.

Remember you can purchase any product you see in my blog in my sShop or buy the starter kit for £99 and choose £130 worth of goods.  Visit my Buy the Starter kit tab above for all the details and a link to join.  
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment or ask any question, I''ll be happy to hear from you. x Bibi









Babies Update

In 11 days Harris will be 2 months old  and he is still the best baby ever. Thanks God he is a healthy boy so he eat well  and sleep peacefully. He got big brown eyes like me but he looks a bit like his father.  My daughter Emma is a tornado and she doesn't seem to  be changing while growing. She can cover the living room walls and furniture with whatever substance that can be used for such a thing, She is not jealous of the baby but she is curious and want to cuddle him. She also want to pock his eyes as she think that's funny so I have to have my eyes wide open to stop her of doing crazy things. She is great fun as a child as she like crafting and dancing and she is the star when we go out she  keep saying  hello   and goodbye to everybody :)

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Liebe Bibi,
    die Karte ist traumhaft schön!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Card and baby!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the colour combination you chose for this beautiful card!! And look at Harris now! What a handsome wee chap he is xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harris is such a handsome boy! I love your interpretation of the sketch Bibi! I'm using this stamp set for a Mother's Day card I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bibi
    Harris is a gorgeous baby... Love those pictures of him...
    You must be so busy with SU and your family...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That stamp set really looks like lace when you add the pearls! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs