MULTI STEP STAMPING + PICTURE PERFECT BY STAMPIN UP ( STAMPING THE HUMMINGBIRD )

April 15, 2016

I have been  preparing a series of 3  video tutorials to show you how I use the multi step stamp set Perfect Picture by Stampin' Up! and today  I finished the part #1! Hooray!   I'll be posting the Parts 2 and 3 in the next couple of days in my YouTube channel HERE!

In the video today  I show  how to choose the inks colours to stamp with this set, how to overlay the stamps to get a nice image and some general trucks when stamping.

So here is a summary of what you will see in my videos:

Part 1 of 1 : Stamping the Hummingbird
Part 2 of 2: Stamping the  Roses 
Part 3 of 3: Artistic Stamping ( transforming multi step stamped images in a small piece of art)




Perfect Picture Stamp set it is available to BUY IT NOW HERE! 



Some ink colours combinations

       Pacific Point                                               Perfect Plum                                        Blackberry Bliss
        Tip To Taupe                                                Pool party                                           Melom Mambo
      Cucumber Crush                                           Crushed Curry                                     Crushed Curry
       Watermelon Wonder                                                                                                                                  


   Pacific Point                                               Real Red                                           Mossy Meadow
     Perfect Plum                                              Pool party                                           Crisp Cantaoup
Blushing Bride                                          Smoky Slate                                              So saffron
                                Crushed Curry                                          Crushed curry                                   Watermelon Wonder                           



Thanks for stopping by and do not hesitate in leave a comment. 
I would love to hear form you! 

x Bibi




Craft room - Studio update


I have been filming my videos with my iPhone. Editing them on movie maker and adding voice over and music in iMovie in my iPad, this is a pretty complex task when the clock is ticking and children are around so  a couple of weeks ago I  got  the baby in the picture below.



The new addition will be wonderful once  I master it ! For now I'm in deep pain learning  how to use it and feeling like a dinosaur as the iMac is a new world for me. I didn't  even know how to copy and paste links from a window to another on Safari using this new PC.

Rendering videos in the iMac is a sweet thing. It is 5 times faster than my laptop or the iPad.

 iMovie has more functions, more effects, more music, more everything than iMovie in my ipad but  I might need a microphone to add voice over to my videos ... for now I'm adding voice over in my iPad. It is taking ages!!!

x
Bibi



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How exciting to get a new Mac! Congrats! Someday I'll graduate from Windows.
    Your hummingbird color combos are gorgeous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs