Beautiful You Stampin Up | Global Design Project GDP072

January 30, 2017



A quick blog post and  very simple card for Global Design Project Challenge this week. I use Beautiful You Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!  This stamp set  is  unique  as it is the stunning creation of  Krista Frattin Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in Canada. 

We all are Casing Krista this week. Below the card source of inspiration. 

Simple click onthe image below or Here to join our  #GDP072 challenge!

I re-take Krista Sketch and  elements as the stitches and embellishments to make my card. 

I decided to keep  very simple as last week was pretty harsh on me. My 2 children where down with some new virus and at the end of the week I made some mistakes that almost lead me to lost the ownership of my blog.. Nightmare!  but all is good now. 


I stamped the image on Whisper White Cardstock with Early Espresso ink and I added colours using Daffodil Delight and Real Red Stampin' Write Markers. Then I applied Wink of Stella over the image and I added some dots to the girl dress and hat using a Uniball gel pen.

I used the larger square die in Stitches Shapes Dies by Stampin' Up!  and Have a Cuppa DSP (retired now)

That's all!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I hope you like this card!

Do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you. 

You can buy Stampin' Up! supplies to your nearest Demonstrator in the UK, JAPAN, CANADA, USA, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, AUSTRIA! HERE or from the link below.


Happy Crafting.
x
Bibi


LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!


Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram| Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. really stunning- I don't have this set yet, but the more I see samples, the more I want it! ( I especially like the sentiments!) amazing CASE-ed card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Really fine coloring and the added dots add a spot of interesting details. Love the backdrop of DSP adding a bit on coordination and contrast with the red and black elements! Great use of layering with the stitched vellum that brings the whole project up a notch without taking away a thing form the lovely image! Thank you for sharing your talent amidst a hard week! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you so much for your kind comment! you have describe my card better than I could ever do. :) hugs x Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs