Adore You Stamp Set by Altenew | Video Post

March 03, 2017



I'm join "The Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring Challenge on the day 3! with a card I made using "Adore you Stamp Set" by Altenew.

Click here to find information about this amazing challenge, to know  where you can share your projects and join the encouraging community of happy colorists. 

For my card today I'm  applying my favourite  watercolour technique to create a "no line effect on the stamped images" and I'm sharing a video to show you how easy is to do  it. 




 I used 300 grams watercolor paper and water based inks such as Pink Pirouette, Rose Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pear Pizazz and Mossy meadow inks by Stampin Up.  I added light using Mustard Seed Distress ink and I also applied Black Sooth  Distress ink on the edges of the card.

I pierced the paper border  with my sewing machine and I drew dots and line over the flowers with a white Uniball pen.

I also used Nuvo Aqua Brushes to apply the inks from the ink pads on the art work.


So many possibilities with this stamp set and you can use any colouring media to create completely different compositions. The sentiments are huge  2"  and 2-1/4" (5.5 cm and 6 cm)  the largest.




That's all!  I hope you enjoy the  projects today and the videos do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you.




Happy Crafting.

x


Bibi

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  


SUPPLIES 

I  have listed below  the main supplies used in this post below available in Simon Says Stamp shop or in Scrapbook.com Here.  Although these shops are based in USA they deliver worldwide for a very small fee! I joined their affiliate program which means that when you buy through the links below  I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you. I enjoyed your video! I have this stamp set and will play with some inks soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant tutorial, thank you for your tips, I love the card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs