Butterfly Beauty Concord & 9th 6 easy ideas| Video Post

February 28, 2017


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing ideas to use Butterfly Beauty Stamp Set and Butterfly Card Dies by Concord and 9th , lots of pictures and 2 videos.


I'm loving these products as they are very versatile. You can use them to cut paper, felt, thin metalic sheets and   HERE an  extra idea  to show you how the dies perform in other material such as faux leather.



As the dies are designed to create a butterfly that latch on at the center of a card I though in creating a decorative band for boxes . You can make bands in any size  and also use them around circular or  rectangular objects.


I also applied  a  simple Ombré technique to stamp the butterflies in the card below and  then  I  die cut  over the stamped images using the detailed butterfly wings dies in "Butterfly Card Dies pack"  


I used Mint to emerald green Ombré ink by Hero Arts  for the card in the  left and  for the pink card I mixed So Saffron (yellow), Peekaboo Peach (Peach)  and Flirty Flamingo (pink)  inks by Stampin' Up! 

You can use any yellow, orange and pink ink you have to apply an ombre technique.



The  dies are also  perfect to add  beautiful details to envelopes and  boxes. 


 You can also made a money or gift envelope card. 




I made 2 video tutorials to show you how to make the projects in this blog post . 




That's all!  I hope you enjoy the  projects today and the videos do not hesitate to ask any question or leave a comment. I would love to heard from you.

Happy Crafting.
x
Bibi

LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  


SUPPLIES 

I  have listed below  the main supplies used in this post by Concord and 9th available in 3 of your favourite shops.  Although these shops are based in USA they deliver worldwide for a very small fee! I joined their affiliate program which means that when you buy through the links below  I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Hi Bibi
    I love these butterfly dies and the ombre technique is a beautiful touch. Congratulations on joining concord & 9th. <3
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. What a versatile set. Love the colours you used. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these your samples are beautiful and i can buy them in uk as seven hills crafts stock concord and 9th happy happy me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy that I found your You Tube Channel, so many ideas and inspiration. Thank you.
    Angelika Marx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bibi! I thoroughly enjoyed your video! I have some of the Concord and 9th interlocking dies and now you have shown me a better way to die-cut them, and even more ideas. You are so creative and an inspiration to me. Thank you for sharing this tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to your wonderful video I can get some use out of this set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs