Altenew + Nuvo Alcohol Markers | Day 7 #thedailymarker

March 07, 2017



Hello everyone, It is the 7th  day of the #30daycolorchallenge and I'm sharing a card I made using Nuvo  Creative Pen Collection by Tonic Studios and Adore you Stamp Set by Altenew.

I have been using the alcohol based markers by Tonic and i have to say I love them! they are great value for money, the inks blends nicely, they are easy to apply and the ink colours are vibrant, as I like subtle and earth colours it was quite easy to get new shades using the blender pen in the collection or also trying to blend completely different tones.


To be honest I don't know if I like this card but there  are  many elements on it  that I  love. The tone on tone stamped background,  the super easy colouring on the flowers, the  pierced  background using square pinhole dies by Tonic,  the glossy accents  drops and the white and silver dots I have added  with gel pens and metallic markers and the treaded banner. Phew! perhaps is too much on a simple project!


In the picture below you can see a card I shared last year here! The tone on tone stamped background is a fantastic solution for many different card styles.


 stamped backgrounds



That's all! I hope you enjoy the project today.
Happy Crafting
X
Bibi


LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  


The Nuvo Creative Pen Collection  and other products are  available at Simon Says Stamp shop, although this shop is  based in USA they deliver worldwide for a very small fee! I joined their affiliate program which means that when you buy through the links below  I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs