GRATEFUL BUNCH STAMPIN UP LAST MINUTE THANK YOU CARDS

March 07, 2017



Hiya, this is a very quick post to share a super  simple, easy and quick card idea using Grateful Bunch Stamp set By Stampin' Up!    this post was from last year!! I can't believe I never click in the " publish" button but  anyways I'm posting it today. :)

Super simple..isn't it? I made them in  neutral colours but you can make them in any colour, change the sentiments, or stamp the images on watercolour paper and add bright inks with aqua painters. You will be done in minutes.


This mini cards measures 3"x4" inches

I used Archival Black ink from Stampin' Up! to stamp the flowers on Very Vanilla Card Stock. And I also stamped a Very Vanilla cardstock panel for the inside of the card. 



That's all! I hope you enjoy this project
X
Bibi




LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs