Cake Slice Box & Wrinkled Paper flowers | SIP Challenge 93

April 04, 2017



Hello, and welcome to my blog! I'm trilled to be the guess designer for Stamp Ink Paper Challenges this month!  Some of my crafty friends knows that I recently moved home and this has been an incredible epic time for me  but thanks God before moving I had the opportunity to make some projects for Tonic Studios new releases and I thought this floral cake box was perfect for today: challenge #93 .  We all are making projects with flowers.

 Click here or in the picture below to join the challenge
 or to have a look at what everyone is making


Watch video tutorial to show you step by step how I made this project.


I absolutely love the  Wrinkled paper  flowers, they are just perfect to embellish a wide variety of papercarft projects (in the video I'll be showing some  samples made using this kind of flowers or click here to see a card idea).


These wrinkled flowers are incredible easy to make and they are quite sturdy once finished they won't  lose their shape even  when applying moderate weight on them.


To make the flowers you might need Whisper White Cardstock by Stampin' Up! ( or any similar smooth cardstock 180 grams  or maximum 240 grams) 




The Cake Slice Box Dies are extremely versatile,  easy to use, and once you unpack them you will understand straight away how to use them and  you will notice how easy  is the box assembling.



You can explore possibilities with the dies to create similar but different boxes or you can use them individually to add intricate die cuts to cards, tags,  envelopes... the sky is the limit with the 12 dies in the pack .




I also used some beautiful floral dies by Tonic Studios  but any floral die or punch will do the job, and you can also cut the flowers by hand.



That's all! I hope you enjoy the projects today.
Happy Crafting
X
Bibi


LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  

Supply List 

In the UK you can buy The Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen Collection at  Tonic Studios. If you are in USA or any other country you can find them at Simon Says Stamp shop  or Scrapbook.com . I joined their affiliate program and I get a small commission when you buy from the links below at not extra cost to you

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely stunning project! Those flowers are so lovely! I'll be sure to watch the video tonight! We're so glad to have you as a guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina, It is an honour to join Stamp Ink Paper Challenges this month. I finally manage to upload the video. x Hugs Bibi

      Delete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs