Kind Soul Stamp Set WPLus9 + Nuvo Glitter Pens | #sipchallenge94

April 11, 2017

Hello everyone,  it was a long busy but nonetheless entertaining weekend here in the Scottish Highlands with my family, the ice is gone and we are enjoying the sweetness of warmer weather while I'm using every free minute ( if I can call them free minutes) to  craft . I still don't have a crafty space in our new home so I'm doing it on my dining table while my children freely run around grabbing everything!! Noooo... but it's all worth it as I can share some ideas  with you today for the Challenge #94 on Stamp Ink Paper Challenges.

I'm very glad to be  their April Guest Designer  and every Tuesday this 'month  I'll be sharing a new challenge with them.

For my entry today I used: Beautiful Soul Stamp Set by WPlus9 Designs Nuvo Glitter Pens by Tonic Studios and Sending Flowers Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamps.



Click here or in the image below to enter the challenge number #94. 

 http://wp.me/p6hi7Y-FW


Pick a line in any direction,and those things must be incorporated in to your card/project.I chose the first line "Pink - Flower a-Lace" but  instead of the lace I added a wee bow made out of my favourite Linen Thread sold by Stampin' Up!

I'm loving so much  the new Glitter Pens by Tonic Studios just launched 2 weeks ago. Easy to use and apply they combine colour and the shimmer we all love.

There are 9  water based pens in this collection, their ink  is opaque and blends  beautifully when applying a bit of water.   It  also   becomes permanent once it  dries  and it is perfect to add colour to images on any cardstock colour as their ink is opaque.
.



I'm  also loving the stamps I used today. Kind Soul Floral Stamp by WPlus9 is huge!! and it is a great solution for backgrounds. The flowers design allows you to quickly add colours and make a last minute card like any of the cards in this post.

I have to admit that  I have never got a stamp exclusively designed to create envelopes. Sending Flowers by Simon Says Stamp just released this April is one of a kind. Love it! I received it in a Happy mail by SSS last Friday and I had to put it to use straight away.  I'll be showing more projects with this stamp soon. 

Now let me show you  how the markers perform on other cardstock colours and qualities.



The inks look completely different when applied directly from the Glitter Pens on Kraft cardstock and white cardstock.

 I used Crimson Gloss Nuvo Embossing Powder on the Kraft Card and Purple Haze Nuvo Embossing Powder on the white card .


In the samples below  I blended the inks of the pens with water using water brushes.



This is a C6 greeting card made using  Whisper White Cardstock by Stampin' Up! I also made a matching envelope. I  use Ballerina Pink Nuvo Embossing Powder and clear Versamark ink to emboss the paper.


For the card above I applied  the Glitter Pens on watercolour paper. and I embossed the images on the card using Hot Chocolate Nuvo Embossing Powder and for the envelope I used Nuvo Gold Embossing Powder.

Loving the Nuvo Embossing Powders as well!


That's all! I hope you enjoy the projects today.
Happy Crafting
X
Bibi


LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!

Join my Facebook group | contact me at bibicameron@gmail.com| Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Follow me on Google+ | Follow  me on Pinterest and Instagram | Follow my publications | Subscribe to Newsletter|  

Supply List 

In the UK you can buy The Nuvo products at  Hochanda.com or Crafty Devils. If you are in USA  or any other country you can find them at Simon Says Stamp shop . I join their affiliate program and I get a small commission when you buy from the links below at not extra cost to you.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs