Large and slim animated cards with Motion Crafts | Video Post

June 09, 2018


Hi there!!! It is so exciting to try new supplies and I'm loving the animated stamps and dies by Motion Craft by Uchi's Design. 

Once you make your first project, they are super easy to use and they will allow you to create  the most original and fun interactive cards.

So you can create cards with animated images, sentiments or backgrounds and use different die sets to create mechanisms to create different card designs.

I'll start with the very basics and today I made a large slim card with an animated background. 

I used minimum supplies. To start, all you need an animation stamp set and an animation grid ( die cut or sheet)... You can use dies in your stash or a craft knife to cut windows and slots while learning and loving the animations.





Motion crafts supplies are available online and in different countries. I added a supplies list at the bottom of this post and in the UK you can get them at Create and Craft Tv .

Thanks for stopping by and thanks in advance for your comments.  I love to read them and to know what do you think.

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly on your email please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!


Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies



other  animated stamps  you might like





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it ! That’s such a fun and cute card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs