SSS Classic Bicycle Wafer Die | #sssgoodvibes

June 28, 2018


Hello everyone,  I  was crazy to use a  new and super cute die by Simon Says Stamp called Classic Bicycle Wafer Die and after a rough week [unwell due to allergies], I finally could sit to craft!! 

 I initially thought of making a masculine card but I couldn't resist to use a mini flower punch ( 4mm) and make some miniature flowers to put inside the bike basket.

The sentiments are from  Vacation Time stamp set, and the background was stamped using  Centre Cut Geometric Pattern by Simon Says Stamp.


 This is a C6 card rather easy to reproduce and  although I love bright and vibrant colours,  I'm in love with this colour combo: Pale pink, Lockwood, black and cream.

I stamped the background using Versamark clear ink and I die cut it using Wonky Rectangles dies.

The banners were stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed using Nuvo Glazier White Fine Detail Embossing Powder, I highly recommend this embossing powder. Love it!

For the bike, I used a pink and a cream cardstock and I applied black Nuvo drops at the centre of the wheels.

I also used a golden wire to add a stem to the flowers and to create the flag handle. I think this was a very nice little detail.  I hope you can see it in the pictures popping behind the flowers.

I embellished with Neat and tangled sequins and voila! it was done.


If you are looking for awesome, original stamps and dies  visit the Simon Says Stamp Shop!  I think you will love the shop, and the products as much as I do!



That's all for today ... Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. I'm always happy to read and answer your comments.

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly on your email please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs