Thank you Teacher Card idea - with SSS Classic Bike Die

June 29, 2018


Oh, my goodness!! today it is my daughter Emma's last day at Nursery. She will go to primary school after summer holidays and this morning I saw a wall covered by Thank You cards from parents to her teachers, and guess what? there was not a card from me there!! Noooo.  I felt extra terrible !!!

So I came back home and I CASE my card design from yesterday's blog post here using Classic Bicycle Wafer Die by Simon Says Stamp but this time I made something a bit simpler and I decided to take a picture and share it with you so you can see how a card design can be adapted  to create cards for any occasion and of course you can use different colours for different looks.


As I had spare die cuts and bits on my table,  I used those ones and I stamped the image from Centre Cut Geometric Pattern background stamp by Simon Says Stamp using a light grey ink directly onto a 6"x6" card base.  Because the stamped geometrical pattern was just a bit smaller than the card base I used a scalloped edge die to cut a blank edge and by doing it I also added an extra decorative element.

I used black Simon Says Stamp! Ink to get a sharp and well-defined sentiment and of course, I also used one of my favourite stamp sets to create cards for teachers called  Sweet Sentiments Teacher by Sugarpea Designs. 

I hope you like it!

That's all for today ... Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. I'm always happy to read and answer your comments.


If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly on your email please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs