Treat Holders and small makes with the Tonic Studios Craft Kit #22 | Oval Dies

May 28, 2019


Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well. It is my turn to share ideas and inspiration using products from the Tonic Craft Kit 22!

The kit includes a 13 pieces die set and a mini stamp set and I used some of these supplies to create a mini treat holder and small cards.

 For more information and details about the kit contents please visit:

Here is a video to show you how easy is to do this.


Die Cutting 

This paper mini tote bag / treat holder measures:  2-1/2" Lenght x 2-1/2" Depth x 1-1/2" Width. 

 It will fit 2 Ferrero Rocher chocolates or any small goodie. 

The oval die I used to create this mini project measures 6" x 4-1/4"  inches but if you have larger or smaller oval dies you might be able to try to do something similar.

However, the intricate detail makes all the difference! 



You can make this treat holders in any colour and for any occasion and adding a  perfect finishing to this project is super easy. 

If you watch my video you will be able to make this with easy... images worth more than a thousand words.


In the kit, there is a gian-tastic floral oval die with intricate detail ( it measures 7-1/2 " x 5" inches).  

This large die might be great to make a box or home decor projects but this time,  I  die cut glitter paper using it.  I trimmed parts of the glitter die cuts and I made little branches I used as embellishments behind the card topper.

You will see the little branches popping behind the circle die cut with the sentiment on. Those were created using that large floral oval die.


Colouring and Stamping ...

So I also made 5" x 5" inches cards using dies and stamps included in the kit +  I  used the kit colour scheme as well.

For these cards, I applied colours to the flowers using the three Nuvo creative Pens ( alcohol markers) in the kit.




I  stamped the images using Nuvo Hybrid inks and for the cards below  I also used Nuvo Hybrid inks to colour the flowers.


To add colour to the sentiments in all the cards in this post I  used the Nuvo Alcohol markers included in the kit.

I  also wanted to make an C6 card using the smaller oval dies in the kit so I made the shaker card in the previous picture.

To share a sample of the look and feel of the Nuvo embellishment mousse included in the kit  I made this black card, you can make this in any colour and remember the sky is the limit!
 


That's all for today I hope you enjoy these projects!

Thanks for stopping by and for your kind comments. I'm always happy to read and to answer any questions. 

If you wish to receive my blog post or videos directly in your inbox please Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love these little gift baskets ! Thank you , your projects are always the best !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs