Hello Summer Mermaids and Whales themed paper-craft project kits

May 22, 2019


Oh my goodness I received some news from Spellbinders and their product range by Fun Stampers Journey and I want to share them with you straight away!!

Today they are releasing two spectacular project kits and an add -on kit with goodies, you can use together with any of the kits released.

These kits are just perfect for papercraft lovers and you defo need to click in the links below to check the prizes!! Crazy!


These kits include: stamps, dies, stencils, embossing folders, embellishments + pre-kitted elements to create cards + exclusive link to an instructional video.

Scroll down to see the contents of the kits




Splash Zone Project Kit  





I'm loving this card sample send by Fun Stampers Journey  designers. I need that whale stamp in my papercraft life.



I also will be taking  part in Spellbinders/ Fun Stampers Journey Hello Summer Launch Party on June 22 .  9:00 AM (AZ time)  and you are invited to join us!!

The party will be a Live Youtube Broadcast  on the Fun Stampers Journey Youtube Channel here so make sure to subscribe and join the fun!! you will see inspiration coming around the globe and new goodies in action.


Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you have any questions. 

Many hugs  and happy crafting
x
Bibi

 Subscribe to my blog here! or my Youtube Channel here!  to get my blog post directly on your inbox

Supplies

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs