Suzy's Succulents Watercolour Prints + Arteza Real Brush #SSSbelibeinyou

July 26, 2019


I 'm loving  Suzy's Succulents Watercolour Prints included in Believe in You release by Simon Says Stamp!

This is a pack of  12 gorgeous prints ready to enjoy colouring.






Simon Says Stamp Suzy's SUCCULENTS Watercolor Prints  $9.99

These prints are very versatile and they will allow you to easily create arty cards or small home decor items.

Each print measures 5-1/2" inches x 4 1/4" inches.


I used Arteza markers to apply washes of colour to the images.  I love their vibrancy and their colour range.

I also used Nuvo Watercolour Pencils to add darker areas, shades and details.

To achieve a smooth wash of colour,  I apply the ink of the Arteza Marker on a glass mat and I blend it with a little bit of water then I applied to the images using a Nuvo Water Brush.

When I want a more saturated colour,  I simply apply less water when blending the pigment or I apply the marker directly on the paper.


For this llama card, I used the whole image to create the front panel of a card but you can also play with die cuts or fussy cut the images to create different compositions.

For the card below I fussy cut the plant from one of the prints and I added more elements.


I made a super easy background panel for this card using the new and super cool Faceted Stripes Stencil and Distress Oxide Inks ( Shaded Lilac and Dusty Concord).

After stencilling the background, I kept the stencil on the panel and I sprayed a little bit of water to add some texture and white speckles.  I used a Nuvo Light Mist bottle to achieve a very subtle distress look.

I heat embossed the sentiment on a black piece of cardstock using  Glacier White Nuvo Fine Detail embossing powder and clear ink.

The sentiments on the card and envelop below are from Greeting Mix stamp set also from this release.



To add sparkle to this card I sued  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen and Strawberry Sequins by Simon Says Stamp.

I also used  Wonky Rectangles  to die cut the panels for both cards.

That's all for today...

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

x
Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I also love all of Suzy's watercolor prints from all releases. But this one is spectacular!!! A must have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the shading on the succulents

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore, merci pour ces belles explications. Bisous+++

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love this set and what you've done with it. Your watercolouring is exquisite. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs