4 papercraft ideas with the Tonic Studios Craft Kit 24 + 10% Off Coupon

July 23, 2019


Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. 

Today I'm sharing my monthly inspiration using products from the latest Tonic Craft kit and as I love to create cards and treats for children,  that's what I did.

Together with the kit 24,  I also used a die set called Charlie Croc,  this is a sweet crocodile die set but I kind of turned it into a super friendly dino? I hope so!  

The  Craft Kit 24 includes the Celebration Easel Die Set, with 14 dies to easily and effortlessly make a 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" inches interactive easel card.

It also includes a 9 pieces stamp set with sentiments and images that you can use individually to create other projects.

Watch Tonic Craft Kit 24 video


Below pictures of the projects in the video



                    
This is a C6 standard American card ( 4-1/4 x5-1/2 inches). 

I used Pink Sherbet Nuvo Hybrid ink and a stencil to add a super easy inked background and of course, I used the blisters in the kit to make the easiest and quickest shaker card ever.


I also had the idea to create a small project using the blisters so I applied a partial die cutting technique and cut the blisters to make it possible ( in the video I show how easy is to do this)



The paper in the kit is pretty thick so I sued to make little treat bags.




This is the pattern to make them using a 6"x4" inches piece of paper but you can make them in any size.




I embellished the little bags using stamps in the kit to make banners and also some die cuts and sequins.


That's all for today...

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

x
Bibi


Get 10% off from your shopping at Tonic UK or Tonic USA  Discount applied automatically at the checkout when clicking on the links below: 


Note: Tonic coupons are not applicable to craft kits or gift card.



Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links below  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.



UK- ORANGE LOGO
USA - BLUE LOGO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh, these are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bibi....I learn so much from you! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs