STAMPtember® Party 2019 +SPOOKY SILHOUETTE BACKGROUND

September 02, 2019


Hello everyone,  STAMPtember 2019 is here!!!!!

 We are having a party to celebrate the biggest Simon Says Stamp Release in the year and a whole month event intended to inspire, educate, and celebrate the fun of stamping!

Today papercraft artist and bloggers from all over the world will be sharing ideas and inspiration using the latest products available here.

 I'll be featuring Spooky Silhouette Background an incredible bold Halloween themed stamp.

 I made 4 super easy cards 

In the 4-minute video below I show you how I made them ..

  • I used the Tim Holtz stamping platform to stamp the spooky silhouette image on smooth cardstock.
  • I used Versafine Onix Ink as it is great to work with waterbased products.
  • I did some Distress ink blending over the image.
  • Next, I mixed loads of white shimmer powder with a little bit of water in a spray bottle and I sprayed the panels.
  • I  allowed the panel to dry and I die cut it using the larger dies in Wonky Rectangles die set. just to add a decorative edge to the panel.
  • I adhere to the die cut panel on a C6 card base.
  • Using a yellow alcohol marker I added colours to the house window.  
  • The sentiments were heat embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock.

  • I fussy cut them sentiments and adhere them to the panel using double-sided foam adhesives.
  • To finish I embellish with sequins and Nuvo Crystal Glaze.



STAMPtember® Party Guest List 



That's all for today... Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

x

Bibi


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. These are adorable, I love all the different colored backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute spooky cards. Like the layered boo die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH SPOOKY CARDS, Bibi! LOVE the different colored variations!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun stamp and I love it done in these different colours. It really shows the versatility that one stamp really has.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fun Halloween cards! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fantastic Halloween cards! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these cards. So cool. Especially like how the different background colors enhance the house image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such BOOtiful Halloween cards. They grab your attention right away with the big bold lettering and those spooky backgrounds. My fav is the last one, it's got that swampy glow to it. Thanks for inspiring and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! These are awesome !Love the BOO... love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome creations, Happy SSS STAMPTEMBER! I especially love how you created so many different colorful backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the adorable spooky houses in so many awesome colors. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great. Love the non and bats. Your ink blending looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so fun and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great technique! I love your video effects and the music choice - awesome job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs