You are the Best Thing Since Sliced Bread | Funny Food Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp

August 31, 2019



Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you had a great week. Tonight is movie night for me but I wanted to pop in to share a simple card I made using Funny Food stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.

The amazing Katty Raccosin gave me this set a while ago during a stamping event here in the UK  and I just wanted to give it a try.

I think the images in the set are super sweet and extra fun.

Funny Food stamp set 



This card is rather simple but I print loads of love on it.a

I first stamped the images using Versafine Onix Ink on 300 grams watercolour paper.

Then I applied colours using water-based markers.

To add a decorative element to the backgrpund I   used Tiny Spaced Heart stencil and I applied Sea Spirit Nuvo Glacier Paste with a Nuvo Spatula.

I love how the Glacier Paste glides on the paper.. just like butter and it is beautiful .. this is my fav paste from the Nuvo Range. Love!

To finish this card I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze on the chips container and I embellished with sequins.

I stamped the envelope using Happy Mail stamp set  by Gina K Designs.


Tip:  To keep your Nuvo mousses and pastes healthy place a piece of aluminium on the jar top and then screw the lid as tight as possible.  I keep the packaging protector to avoid deterioration of the product as well.


That's all for today... Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

x

Bibi


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How adorable is this card. Love this set, would make so many fun food cards 💜. Bibi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs