Handmade Die Cut Penguin Birthday Card + Celebrate with Cake die set by Spellbinders

October 03, 2019



Hello everyone, this is a super quick post to share another card with a sentiment in Spanish : Bonita. Pide un deseo!

It says " Beautiful, Make a wish" isn't it cute girly birthday card?

I used mainly products by Spellbinders and at the end of this post,  I listed the dies used to different crafty shops in the USA.  However, if you do a google search you might be able to find any of these supplies in your country.


To make this cards I paired two Spellbinders die sets: Die D-Lites Tux Etched Dies ( penguin) and  Celebrate with Cake by Sharyn Sowell (cake, cake stand,  florals and stars)

The little crown on the penguin head is from a die set called "D-lites Lion, Oh my" and it is from the same D-lites die sets collection by Spellbinders.


The sentiments are from "Pide un Deseo" and "Hermoso Dia" stamp sets by Fun Stampers Journey.

For the background, I used a piece of watercolour paper and I simply added a wash of  "FSJ Rustic Rose Liquid Colour".

To embellish I added Nuvo Crystal Glaze.

This card was rather simple and I made it in a flash but every time I look at it it made me smile.

*** All products listed below for your info.

Muchas Gracias for stopping by!!

Happy Crating 

That's all for today... Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs

x

Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs