Puppy Love Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps + Arteza Real Brush Pens

October 25, 2019



Hello papercraft lovers... today I have a card trio made using adorable Puppy Love Stamp Set by Honey Bee Stamps!

I love Honey Bee. They provide amazing customer service,  if you ever buy products from them they pack every item as if it was a gift. They do put so much love in every detail and it is impossible not to love them back.

Their products are great quality and the designs are gorgeous!! The people behind the business are fantastic and supportive.  I love Lisa Cisneros and  Melisa Hewitt  Honey Bee's owner.

Anyway... having expressing my feelings in public let's talk about these cards.


Easy watercolor  

Coloring is my favorite part of the cardmaking process!

I was testing new shades of Arteza Real Brush Pens, the colors are truly beautiful and vibrant and they are easy to use. 

I think these could be another coloring tool you might like to try to add color to stamped images, illustrations or drawings!!

I recently got the 96 pens as Arteza offered me a collaboration so that I could review the product or share a little bit more about the wide range of colors.

Before this, I bought a set of 48 pens and I use them all the time. After 2 years of frequent use, the pens still have a lot of life.





Puppy Love Stamp Set

You can see in the pictures the stamp set. It is just pure sweetness and it will allow you to create cards for any occasion.

I think these images scream celebration, friendship and love. They are perfect for birthday cards or  San Valentine's projects.

You can build scenes with them, use dies to add even more fun to the cards but I added wobble springs to keep them simple and fun.





 The sentiments are from a stamp that sadly has been discontinued and it was called " Pawsome Sentiments" stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps they do have a similar set but sadly I haven't order it.


I also wanted to add a little bit of something to the background I used  Radian Background stencil and Distress Oxide Inks.

To embellish and fill in space, I also punch out little heart and I glued them around the puppies...

I applied Nuvo crystal glaze over the heart die cuts and the dog's nose to add a glossy finishing.

check my Instagram video 30 secs video to see the card in action.


That's all for today.

Happy crafting!
Hugs
x
Bibi


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So cute, love the vibrant colours & funky look of the design x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs