Christmas Cards with Gnome and Marie Snowflake Dies by Simon Says Stamp

October 31, 2019


I'm totally loving "Gnome Wafer die by Simon Says Stamp". It offers a beautiful  Scandinavian design hard to ignore for papercraft projects this Christmas.

If you walk on any garden center here in the north of Scotland you will see that Swedish Santa Gnome is in high demand this year! All the decorations are made around this beautiful character.

I think this is a great addition to the picture book line and they have added a frame die that will speed and ease the assembling process.


 I also decided to use the stunning  Marie Snowflake die to add interest to the background of these cards. Although this die alone will make stunning cards.

In the video below I show you in 1 -1/2 minute the cardmaking process.


Watch video also on  Instagram here!




The sentiments on these cards are from Clean Line Christmas stamp set.

I heat embossed a banner for one of the cards and to stamp directly on the front panel of the other card.

To finish my cards I embellish with my new top fav embellishments: Fashion Silver embellishments by Spellbinders. These are really beautiful!!



That's all for today.
Happy crafting!
Hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous cards Bibi :-) both of them are absolutely fabulous! I love the gnome, isn't he cute!! :-)

    I would like to contact you but your contact page doesn't seem to be working. Can you please email me at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    thanks
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving them, this gnome is gorgeous & so versatile for birthdays too. Your cards are utterly stunning, thank you for the share x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Bibi :-) I love the gnome and the snowflakes and details are so pretty! :-)

    Can you please email me at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com

    Thanks
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs