Spellbinders Large Die of the Month October 2019

October 16, 2019



Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.

Today I'm sharing a couple of mini cards using "Fall Flora large die set" included in the  Spellbinders Spellbinders Large Die of the Month - October 2019.  


Fall Flora large die set


These cards measure 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" inches and although the die set includes 18 dies,  I only used 6 of them.

I love the tiny florals and leaves. They are super versatile and they are perfect embellishments for a wide variety of papercraft projects.

  Click here to download some assorted assembly ideas and templates.




For this card, I die cut all the pieces from watercolor paper and gold glitter cardstock and I applied colors to the watercolor paper die cuts using Zigs.

I also used Layered Scallops embossing folder to add texture to the background.

To embellish I used  Nuvo Aztec Gold Glitter Accents and gold pearls. 



That's all for today.

Happy crafting!
Hugs
x
Bibi

Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs