Christmas Watercolor Prints by Suzy Plantamura + Black Friday Simon Says Stamp

November 29, 2019



Hello everyone,   I spent some time enjoying coloring this beautiful scene included in  Cheer and Joy - Suzy's Plantamura Watercolor Prints!


 Cheer and Joy - Suzy's Plantamura Watercolor Prints
This is a pack of  12 high-quality prints ready to  apply color
size of the prints 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 inches
To color, this image I  used Kuretake Clean Colour Real Brush Pens and I applied highlights using a white Posca marker.

I paid special attention to the create a pattern on the bear sweater so it looks extra Christmasy.

To add tiny lines to the sweater I used a  black fine tip pen and a dark red Arteza brush pen.

For the background, I simply sponged Distress Inks and splattered water to add texture.



Click here to see other cards I made using these prints!

What I love about Suzy's prints is that they are ready to go!

All you have to do is to grab your favorite coloring medium and enjoy bringing the images to life.

There are several designs to choose from and for many different occasions.

All supplies used are listed below.

Black Friday Sale

Crafty Parcels

Happy crafting!

Supplies List 


Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs