Black Friday TOP 5 Tonic Studios Crafty Bargains !!! UP TO 75% OFF

November 29, 2019

Hi everyone,  Tonic is having amazing promos. I hope you can grab a bargain!!

Here are my Top 5



NUVO MARKERS !! 70% OFF
Tonic Studios USA
Tonic Studios UK
Check out my videos here and here to see these pens in actionGARDEN PARTY STAP SETS 60% OFF


CRAFT PERFECT 6"x 6" BOOKS 60% OFF

Tonic Studios USA   
Tonic Studios UKKUSHGRIP SCISSORS BUNDLE  75% OFF

Tonic Studios USA   
Tonic Studios UKEASY CLEAN MAT  14" x 14" 50%OFF
Tonic Studios USA 
Tonic Studios UK

Explore everything else on the Tonic's  Cyber Week offers 
🇱🇷Tonic Studios USA   
🇬🇧Tonic Studios UK
I hope you are enjoying the sales. Happy crafting!

Supplies List

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs