Kids Xmas Cards + Treat Holder with Spellbinders Large Die of the Month ( November 2019)

November 15, 2019



Hi there, today  I also made Christmas cards for kits with a treat holder...

Hmm, what could be better money or candy?

 So, I'm in love with that Santa and his glasses. I made it using   "Santa’s Helpers" -Spellbinders Large Die of the Month (November 2019)

This is a comprehensive die set designed to create stand-alone Santa & Elf's shaped cards and gift holders.

I made  a short video to show you the dies in action...


Below three different characters, you can create using the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month.

Of course, you can use die cuts to customize a different character.


Add On - Santa's Reindeer Die Set


This month Spellbinders also have an add-on die set:  Santa's Reindeer Die Set that coordinates with the large die of the month to create reindeer shaped cards, tags, treat holders or fun toppers for any papercraft project.


Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month

To make the banners and the foiled sentiments on these cards,  I used the  Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month - Shimmering Merry Christmas Sentiments.

Beautiful and these are so easy to do! check out my video on Instagram below to see the Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the Month in action!



 Shimmering Merry Christmas Sentiments includes 10 sentiments hot plates and 2 banner dies.

The kit also includes  "Silver Foil Roll" but I used Gold Foil for the projects in this post.


The hot foiled banners were the perfect addition for my cards today!

That's all for today. I hope you like these ideas...

Happy crafting!

 

Hugs
x
Bibi
Supplies List 
Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs