From Xmas Tree to Pencils | Thanks and Encouragement Simon Says Stamp

November 26, 2019


Hi there, exam time here in the UK is stressful for youngsters and just after the Christmas holidays when the kids get back to school they will have to sit their exams.

Arg! bye-bye, Christmas!!!

Thinking about my niece and nephew and having at hand some fun Simon Says stamp supplies I made 3 super simple cards to share creativity with you.

So I  stretched the use of our crafty supplies to make "encouragement" cards for pupils/students or "thank you teacher/ tutors" cards!!


From Christmas Tree to Pencils

Check a 2-minutes video below to see how I do it!

 

Although it took me a while to figure out the design and find elements to put this idea together, I would say these are the easiest and quick projects in my blog this year!


Stamping is always a creative process. You can always create something completely new from scratch!


Endless layouts and colour combos can be used.. this is only an idea.


That's all for today. 

I hope you like the idea...

Happy crafting!


Supplies List 


Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Very inventive Bibi ! Do adore how vibrant these card designs are, very simple but stunning. Thank you for sharing & Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs