Tonic Craft Kit 28 Inspiration - Small Heart Box and Cards

November 10, 2019



Hello everyone, The Tonic Craft kit 28 (UK - USA) was launched a couple of days ago and I think this is my favorite kit ever.

Explore the Tonic Craft Kit 28 UK   |    Tonic Craft Kit 28 USA


Watch 9-minutes video tutorial to show you the products in action!




I'm totally in love with the speciality paper included in the kit, I discovered a new favourite: " Satin Effect Mirror Gold Pearl Card".

I have loads of Craft Perfect paper but none of that yummy rich gold paper! So with the sheet included in the kit, I made the decorative panels for all the boxes in this post and I also die cut the lid of one of the boxes below.



I also used some of the sentiments from the stamp set to stamp small banner for the boxes.



The boxes measure 2-1/4 x2-1/2" and they are 2-1/2 inches tall. 

This will be an ideal packaging solution for small items such as chocolates and jewellery.

You can add as many details to your boxes or keep it simple for mass production.



Check here previous Video- post with more details and to see this box in red passion colour and a quick video to show you the simplified assembling process.

That's all for today, I hope you enjoy these projects and ideas.

Hugs from Scotland.
x
Bibi



Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs