Hey Foxy Spellbinders Kit of the Month December 2019 Inspiration

December 12, 2019



Hello everyone, I hope you are doing great!

Today I  combined supplies included in Hey Foxy the Spellbinders Kit of the Month such as die set, cardstock, the stamp set, the paper pad, foiled die-cut shapes, and gold sequins.

I also used a couple of borders dies from Spellbinders - December Large Die of the Month to add die-cut pattern to the card backgrounds.

Spellbinders  kit of the month it is great value for money

Here is what includes:



"Hey Foxy" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. 

It contains at least 200+ pieces and will create at least 10+ complete cards!

Watch 90-seconds video on my IGTV ( Instagram) 






  • I  first die cut all the pieces and I put together the little foxes.
  • Then, using border dies from the Spellbinders Large Die of the Month (in the pictures) to die cut a pattern on the background piece.
  • I also used  Fashion Gold embellishments. They become essential for my cards.. they are so pretty!
For the card above:
  •  I glued a piece of pink paper from the paper pad that coordinates nicely with the pink cardstock color included in the kit and that I used to make the foxy.
  • I added a banner with a hot foiled sentiment.  
  • I used  Everyday Sentiments II glimmer Hot Plate to make several banners and I have several ready so I just add them to my projects.
For the card below: 
  • I also used a checked paper from the paper pad.
  • I heat embossed in white the large sentiment from the stamp set included in the kit.
  • For the background, I used a piece of olive green paper I had in my stash (not included in the kit)




Bonus Projects



I quickly put together these three cards to share extra ideas.

  • For two of these cards, I  used the stamp set and the card base included in the kit
  • I simply stamped directly on the card bases using FSJ inks ( in the supplies list). 
  • Then, using dimensional foam pads I stick die-cut shapes also included in the kit
  • The card in the center was made only using die-cut shapes and a card base.
  • I embellished all the cards with the kit gold sequins.

Note: FSJ inks ( in the supplies list) are wonderful they produce crisp stamped images.

That's all for today.  I hope you like these projects and ideas.

If you ever want to share your work with me please tag me on Instagram (#bibicameron)

I'll be thrilled to see your makes.

Happy crafting!


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 

Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs