Last minute Christmas Tags | Marie Snowflake Simon Says Stamp

December 23, 2019



Merry Christmas everyone from the north of Scotland!  I just wanted to pass by to send my best wishes for the season and also to share a quick and easy last-minute project with you.

I made  Christmas tags using Marie Snowflake wafer die and Tiny Christmas Words stamp set by Simon Says Stamps!

These tags measure 2-3/3" x 5 inches.



Marie Snowflake is stunning and it allows you to add to any project the wow factors with easy.


For these tags, I also used a  tag die by Neat and Tangle that seems to be retired from the market but I listed similar dies in the supplies list below.
  • All I did was die cutting the tags out of white cardstock and patterned paper.
  • Using a trimmer I cut the patterned tags in a diagonal to get decorative panels for my tags.
  • From one patterned tag, you can decorate 2 tags.


I also used Gold Satin Cardstock and Gold Fashion Embellishments.

The cardstock has a texture and I really like how it looks against the patterned paper.


After gluing everything in place I noticed I forgot to stamp a sentiment!! Noooo but Tiny Christmas Words stamp set and the stamping platform saved the day!

I totally love the small sentiments as they are super versatile and  I  managed to stamp different messages on my tags... they were just perfect to finish my project!

That's all for today.  I hope you like this idea.

Sending loves and hugs to you and your family!


Supplies List 

Just a note to let you know that when you buy through the links in my blog  I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 


Thanks for your support!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great idea! Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have all my presents wrapped and don't need any more tags, but I did make all my tags this year. I love your tags. I have a very similar snow flake die (if not the same as yours!). I don't have the same design paper but I have design paper that would definitely work If you don't mind, I might make one similar to yours, but with different design paper and use my snowflake die, as a template for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs