See Through Die Cut Words and Fun Borders | Xmas Bright Rosa Dies PROMO

December 10, 2019


Hi everyone,  I had the chance to try Bright Rosa craft supplies and WOW... I'm in love with the dies! 

These are clever designs, easy to use and produce modern, cool, stunning die-cutting shapes just perfect to put together quick and simple cards for different occasions.

I made Christmas cards to feature:
  •  Christmas Words die set - PROMO ALERT £7.20 / $7.47
  •  Snowflakes Borders - PROMO ALERT  £4.80 / $4.98
  •  Fern Borders 
All Bright Rosa Christmas dies are on promo -  50% Off on CraftStash UK | USA . 

Watch video below to see products in action 


Explore Bright Rosa Papercraft Products

Although images would never make justice to these supplies, I tried my best to keep them as the focus on my cards with very little colouring and very little embellishments the die cuts do all the work.


I create card bases out of Arteza Watercolor paper. 

This is a beautiful sturdy paper that would allow you to make one layer cards and apply watercolours without warping.

I had the idea to hand paint or stamp flowers or branches around the die-cut word or perhaps do some stencilling but  I change my mind and I also used other Bright Rosa dies to complete my cards.

To add colour I used watercolour paints and gouache by Arteza and I painted the paper before die cutting it. 

I also used Kuretake  Starry Colours These are beautiful metallic watercolour paints to add colour to the sentiments and to splatter the paper.

Incorporating  die-cutting to  artwork


Last but not least, I also want to share this idea with you. 

This was the first idea that crossed my mind when I saw Bright Rosa word dies!

I just traced the flower using a pencil HB and I did some watercolor using my new Arteza Watercolor paints. 

I totally love this idea as your main supply will be your creativity, some paints and why not? Bright Rosa word dies? YES, please!!

Note: I'll be sharing the painting process in another post but gosh days are shorter in December, so the video will be available soon on my Youtube channel here.

That's all for today.  I hope you like these projects and ideas.

If you ever want to share your work with me please tag me on Instagram (#bibicameron)

I'll be thrilled to see your makes.


Happy crafting!

Supplies List 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs