CAS ideas with Tonic Studios Craft Kit 30 + 10% Discount Coupon

January 29, 2020



Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a couple of super simple ideas using the Tonic Craft kit #30 called  Spring Sentiments.

This kit includes a 13 pieces die set and an 18 pieces stamp set together with a pack of Nuvo Aqua Flow pens, a pack of Nuvo alcohol markers, paper, and embellishments.

Explore  the Tonic Craft kit 30 at the Tonic Studios Shops:

USA SHOP | UK SHOP

Enjoy a 10% discount automatically applied at the checkout. when clicking in the links below:


Easy Cards 

With the die set, you will be able to cut 6 ornate sentiments that can easily be the focal point of your cards.

  • So for this card I die cut the sentiment out of watercolor paper and I added color with the blue Nuvo Aqua Flow pens included in the kit.
  • For the background, I used the Vanilla Sundae Aqua Flow Pen ( also included in the kit) to trace lines on a piece of watercolor paper. 
  • I die cut the striped panel using a heart die and I adhere the sentiment over the heart-shaped window.
  • I foam mounted the front panel on a C6 inches card base and I  stamped a sentiment on a  banner to complete the sentiment.
  • I embellished with Pure Sheen Gemstones included in the kit. Ou can get  Water Droplets or Golden color.
  • I applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen over the die cuts.


  • For this card, I used the Vanilla Sundae Aqua Flow Pen ( also included in the kit) to trace lines on a piece of watercolor paper as well.
  • Then I used a small floral die included in the kit die set and I die cut the panel several times and I stamped the sentiment "for you" using black ink.
  •  I used one of the blue Aqua Flow Pens to splatted the paper just a little bit and I foam mounted the panel on a C6 card base.
  • Next, I  applied blue Nuvo Aqua flow pens to the small floral die cuts and I glue them on the floral windows on the front panel but I didn't inlay the die cuts, instead, I overlaid them as you see in the pictures.
  • I embellished with Pure Sheen Gemstones included in the kit.
  • I applied Nuvo Shimmer Pen over the die cuts.

Tags or Toppers



With dies and other supplies in the kit, you can also create tags, toppers or decorative elements for different projects.

I had very little energy when creating these projects but I think they turn out nice!

Since November  I have been getting all the winter bugs my children bring from the school. I'm wondering if I will ever get adapted to the freezing winter and to the Scottish seasonal viruses.  it is insane so many people are sick here!

I have been sicker here in a year than a lifetime in my country! Not fair.

But anyway, this made me think in all the fellow crafters that craft as a therapy to illness.

I'm very impressed as some of them told me that they can craft even when they are in pain. I mean real pain!

They mention how crafting helps them to go through it. I need to learn from them. I felt I  just can't justify how a simple cold and having my kids sick at home has disabled me completely.

My prayers and admiration for those that can create even in difficult times.

Sending hugs.
x
Bibi

Supplies List 

Enjoy a 10% discount automatically applied at the checkout. when clicking in the links below:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fantastic projects Bibi, those colours are brilliant for spring delicate shades x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Sorry to hear you've been sick so much...hope you feel better soon! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments.

Subscribe

Total Pageviews

DIE CUTTING CLUBS

Spellbinders NEW Monthly Die Cutting Clubs